RETAIL BUYER REGISTRATION
You may register in advance or in person at the show.
Silver Lining Trade Shows are B2B wholesale order-writing shows. Admission is allowed to qualified and registered buyers only,
Get Qualified. Admission requires a qualification process. Your store business and buyer information will be verified and stored in our database.
Get Started Here. Enter your information below and click SUBMIT to start the registration process. IMPORTANT – A copy of your current sales tax license and picture of your store front must be presented at the show or emailed in advance to Hello@SilverLiningShows.com to complete your registration. The entire registration process may also be done in person at the show.
REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- CURRENT SALES TAX LICENSE ALL businesses of every type must be re-sellers and possess a current sales tax license to be admitted to the show. An original paper or a cell phone picture of your current sales tax license must be presented at the show or emailed in advance to Hello@SilverLiningShows.com.
- PHOTOGRAPH OF YOUR STORE FRONT WITH VISIBLE SIGNAGE Brick and mortar stores must present a photograph, cell phone or website picture of their store front with the store name clearly visible.
- FUNCTIONING WEBSITE WITH SHOPPING CART All online stores must have a functioning website with a shopping cart.
- TWO TRANSACTIONAL DOCUMENTS WITH BUSINESS NAME In addition to the above, we require two documents that show transactions made in the name of your business. This may include purchase orders, invoices, lease agreements, utility bills, business checks, etc. Business cards are not acceptable as a transactional document.
- BUYER VERIFICATION All Buyers registered to your store must have photo ID and proof of employment or association, such as a W-2, 1099, or business card.
- BRAND NEW? Congratulations on your new venture! Exceptions to the admission policy may apply to new businesses still in the start-up phase. Call Silver Lining Productions Inc. at 248-348-7777 to explain your circumstances and request a one-time exception.
Attending Future Shows. Once your credentials are verified and your store is qualified, you may pre-register for future shows online or simply check-in at the Welcome & Registration Desk upon arrival to pick up your badge(s). Badges must be worn by attendees at all times. Please Note: Buyer profiles will be periodically updated and a current sales tax license may be required to verify current re-seller status.
Order Writing Show Only. Thank you in advance for respecting our policy of no cash & carry sales.
B2B Trade Show. Shows are not open to the public; only qualified and registered retail buyers may attend.
Children. We love them but ask that you do not bring children to the show. Strollers are not allowed on the show floors per Fire Marshal mandate.
Please note that online registration closes seven business days before each show but it’s easy to register in person at the Welcome & Registration Desk!
See you at the show!
Thank you for registering!