Held at EMBASSY SUITES DETROIT-LIVONIA
2020 Show Dates | February 16-17 | April 19-20 | June 28-29 | September 13-14-15 | November 8-9
BUY BETTER. BUY LOCAL!
ABOUT THE SHOW
The history of the Metro-Michigan Women’s Wear Market, known as the “Metro-Michigan Show” began in Detroit back in 1931. Buyers will see trending brands of apparel, accessories, jewelry, footwear, and gifts. This is a regional B2B trade show produced five times a year. Market dates are scheduled for optimal retailer attendance based on the traditional fashion sell and delivery dates. This is a private wholesale trade show event that is not open to the public. Entry is allowed only to qualifying exhibitors and retailer buyers.
We welcome new exhibitors! Scroll down to see the exhibitor kit and application.
2020 UPCOMING SHOWS
Show Hours: Sunday & Monday 9-6 | Tuesday 9-3
Show Hours: Sunday 9-6 | Monday 9-5
HEALTH & WELLNESS PROTOCOL
Your well-being is our #1 Priority!
This appointment driven trade show will be conducted with courtesy, common sense, and some new protocol in place. We are confident that all participants will be kind, respectful, and conscientious about following the wellness protocol outlined below.
- We will follow and adapt to the evolving health and wellness guidelines recommended by the CDC, local and State of Michigan officials.
- All exhibits are separate and individual entities. The temp booths and suites are well suited for social distancing within a small group as defined by the State of Michigan.
- Masks are required. As of 7/17/2020, the State of Michigan Executive Order mandates that face coverings be worn in any public space. The Governor’s Executive Order details, including exceptions, may be found here EO 2020-153 Emerg order – Masks – re-issue.pdf
- Maintain social distance of 6′ whenever possible.
- Complimentary masks and personal size hand sanitizer are available at the Welcome & Registration Desk.
- Face shields are available for purchase. Quantities are limited.
- Buyers are asked to wait outside of a booth or room until the exhibitor invites them in.
- Wash and sanitize your hands often, especially before and after each point of contact. There will be sanitizer stations at the entrance, at the registration desk and throughout the venue.
- Buyer registration at the Welcome & Registration Desk will be as contact-free as possible.
- The Embassy Suites Hilton CleanStay Program uses CDC recommended products and methods.
- This is an appointment driven B2B trade show and is not open to the public.
- Do not attend the show if you have a fever or do not feel well.
WELCOME RETAIL BUYERS!
- You will be greeted with a warm welcome and efficient registration
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Buyer Guides | Online Directory + Buyer’s Guide-at-a-Glance available at the Welcome & Registration Desk
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- Grab-N-Go stations and dining areas offering affordable lunches
- Complimentary Popcorn & Lemonade served in the afternoons
- Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll – Complimentary cocktails are served from a rolling cart. Retailers are invited to sip, stroll, and see what’s new! Enjoy casual, no pressure browsing.
TRAVEL + ACCOMMODATIONS
We recycle! Please return badges to the registration desk before you leave.
Persons found posing as buyers or using false identification will be escorted from the market.
Exhibit at the Metro-Michigan Show!
We welcome new exhibitors!
Contact us to learn how we support your success & celebrate your customers.
Exhibit@SilverLiningShows.com | 248.348.7777
Please use the button below to download the Exhibitor Application. Submit completed applications to Exhibit@SilverLiningShows.com.
All applications subject to approval.