MICHIGAN WW MARKET
2018 Show Dates | June 3-4 | September 23-24 | November 4-5
ABOUT THE SHOW
The history of the Michigan Women’s Wear began in Detroit back in 1931. The MWWM is a two-day, regional B2B trade show produced five times a year. Market dates have a Sunday-Monday pattern and are scheduled for optimal retailer attendance based on the traditional fashion sell and delivery dates. This is a private wholesale trade show event that is not open to the public. Entry is allowed only to qualifying exhibitors and retailer buyers.
2018 MARKET DATES
September 23-24 | November 4-5
Sunday | 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
There is no cost for Retail Buyers to attend the show
SERVICES & COURTESIES WE OFFER RETAILERS
- A warm welcome & efficient registration
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Buyer Guides available in both print and virtual form
- Retailer Hospitality Lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- Grab-N-Go stations and dining areas offering affordable lunches
- Complimentary afternoon snacks & beverages served on all show floors
- Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll – Retailers are invited to sip, stroll, and see what’s new! Enjoy casual, no pressure browsing. Complimentary cocktails are served from a rolling cart.
- Interactive website – Use the online scheduler to make appointments with vendors
TRAVEL + ACCOMMODATIONS
A WHOLESALE MARKET
All Retailers must register their attendance at the Welcome & Registration Desk upon arrival and wear badges at all times. Please return badges to the registration desk when you leave.
ORDER WRITING MARKET
Please respect our policy of NO Cash & Carry or sample sales during market hours. Persons found posing as buyers or using false identification will be escorted from the market.