MICHIGAN WOMEN’S WEAR MARKET
VENUE | EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON DETROIT-LIVONIA
2022 Show Dates | February 6-7 | April 3-4 | June 5-6 | September 11-12 | November 6-7
LOCAL IS BETTER. BUY NEARBY!
WELCOME TO THE MICHIGAN WOMENS WEAR MARKET
The history of the Michigan Women’s Wear Market, also known as the “Metro-Michigan Show” began in Detroit back in 1931. Buyers will see contemporary trends and leading brands of apparel, accessories, jewelry, footwear, and gifts. This is a regional wholesale trade show produced five times a year. Market dates are scheduled for optimal attendance based on the fashion industry sell and delivery dates. This is a private wholesale trade show event that is not open to the public. Entry is allowed only to qualifying exhibitors and retailer buyers.
2022 SHOW DATES
- February 6-7
- April 3-4
- June 5-6
- The June Show offers Sample Sales to Retail Accounts Only (not open to the public)
- September 11-12
- November 6-7
Sunday 9 -6 | Monday 9 – 5 Appointments Encouraged Extended Hours for Appointments Available
V E N U E
EMBASSY SUITES DETROIT-LIVONIA
19525 Victor Parkway | Livonia, MI 48152
I-275 exit 169B | Click Here for Driving Directions
There is no cost for Retail Buyers to attend the show; however, qualification and registration is required. See the Retailer Registration page for the Admission Policy and Registration Form.
WELCOME RETAIL BUYERS!
- Thank you for supporting your local reps and regional trade shows! You will be greeted with a warm welcome and efficient registration.
- Buyer Guides + Online Directory + Buyer’s Guide-at-a-Glance available at the Welcome & Registration Desk.
- Complimentary coffee, tea & good morning snacks served until noon.
- Grab-N-Go stations, rolling carts and dining areas offer delicious and affordable lunches.
- Complimentary beverages and hearty snacks served in the afternoon.
- Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll – Complimentary cocktails are served from a rolling cart. Retailers are invited to sip, stroll, and see what’s new! Enjoy casual, no pressure browsing.
TRAVEL + ACCOMMODATIONS
Buyers check in and register their attendance at the Welcome & Registration Desk upon arrival. Badges must be worn at all times.
There is no admission charge for buyers.
The Michigan Womens Wear Market is a wholesale, order-writing show. Other than the June show, there are no cash & carry or sample sales during market hours.
The June shows allow sample sales to retail accounts only (the show not open to the public).
Persons found posing as buyers or using false identification will be escorted from the market.