Held at EMBASSY SUITES DETROIT-LIVONIA
2019 Show Dates | February 10-11 | April 14-15 | June 2-3 | September 15-16 | November 3-4
ABOUT THE SHOW
The history of the Metro-Michigan Women’s Wear Market, known as the “Metro-Michigan Show” began in Detroit back in 1931. Buyers will see trending brands of apparel, accessories, jewelry, footwear, and gifts. This is a two-day, regional B2B trade show produced five times a year. Market dates have a Sunday-Monday pattern and are scheduled for optimal retailer attendance based on the traditional fashion sell and delivery dates. This is a private wholesale trade show event that is not open to the public. Entry is allowed only to qualifying exhibitors and retailer buyers.
2019 SHOW DATES
September 15-16 | November 3-4
Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll begins at 5:00 p.m.
Monday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WELCOME RETAIL BUYERS!
- You will be greeted with a warm welcome and efficient registration
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Buyer Guides | Online Directory + Show Books available at the Welcome & Registration Desk
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- Grab-N-Go stations and dining areas offering affordable lunches
- Complimentary Popcorn & Lemonade served in the afternoons
- Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll – Complimentary cocktails are served from a rolling cart. Retailers are invited to sip, stroll, and see what’s new! Enjoy casual, no pressure browsing.
TRAVEL + ACCOMMODATIONS
We recycle! Please return badges to the registration desk before you leave.
Persons found posing as buyers or using false identification will be escorted from the market.
We welcome new exhibitors!
Contact us to learn how we support your success & celebrate your customers.
Exhibit@SilverLiningShows.com | 248.348.7777
Please use the button below to download the Exhibitor Application. Submit completed applications to Exhibit@SilverLiningShows.com or fax to 248.348.7777.
All applications subject to approval.