Held at EMBASSY SUITES DETROIT-LIVONIA
2018 Show Dates | June 3-4 | September 23-24 | November 4-5
The history of the Michigan Women’s Wear Market, known as the “Metro-Michigan Show” began in Detroit back in 1931. This is a two-day, regional B2B trade show produced five times a year. Market dates have a Sunday-Monday pattern and are scheduled for optimal retailer attendance based on the traditional fashion sell and delivery dates. This is a private wholesale trade show event that is not open to the public. Entry is allowed only to qualifying exhibitors and retailer buyers.
2018 UPCOMING SHOWS
Sunday | 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll begins at 5:00 p.m.
Monday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WELCOME RETAIL BUYERS!
- We appreciate you! We welcome you with a smile and efficient registration
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Buyer Guides | Virtual Online Directory + Show Books available at the Welcome & Registration Desk
- Retailer Hospitality Lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- Grab-N-Go stations and dining areas offering affordable lunches
- Complimentary popcorn & lemonade served in the afternoons
- Sunday Sip ‘n Stroll – Retailers are invited to sip, stroll, and see what’s new! Enjoy casual, no pressure browsing. Complimentary cocktails are served from a rolling cart.
- Interactive website – Use the online scheduler to make appointments with vendors
All Retailer Buyers must register their attendance at the Welcome & Registration Desk upon arrival and wear badges at all times.
We recycle! Please return badges to the registration desk before you leave.
The Metro-Michigan Show is a wholesale, order-writing show. Please respect our policy of NO cash & carry or sample sales during market hours.
Persons found posing as buyers or using false identification will be escorted from the market.