Is this your first time attending a Silver Lining Show?
Submit your business information here. This one-time admission process qualifies you to attend all future fashion exhibitions. These are B2B trade shows for independent sales reps and retail buyers; they are not open to the public. There is no cost for retail buyers to attend. The MWWM is an order writing market only. Cash & carry sales are strictly prohibited.
Register in advance for the upcoming show!
Please note that online registration closes a few days before each show but it’s easy to register onsite at the Welcome & Registration Desk.
* You may register an additional buyer. Employment or store affiliation is required. Please present a qualifying document such as business card at the Welcome & Registration desk.
R E T A I L E R A D M I S S I O N P O L I C Y
This is a B2B trade show and is not open to the public.
Retailers must register with required credentials and wear badges at all times.
Sample sales or cash and carry sales are not permitted.
- Sales tax license is required. All retailers must present a hard copy of their sales tax license at initial registration. The tax identification number is recorded in our database and all documents are returned to you.
- Personal Identification
- If you have a brick & mortar store, a photograph that shows the store name on the physical location is required, such as a Facebook, website or cell phone picture.
- If you are an e-commerce retailer, traveling boutique, home based business, or other, we require verification of an active website and online store.
We also require at least two of the following documents to verify your business establishment:
- Articles of Organization or Incorporation, DBA or Assumed Name documents
- Lease Receipts for building, booth, or kiosk
- Bank or Credit Card Account in the name of your business
- Utility bill in the name of your business
- Purchase Orders or Invoices to show company purchases
To add Buyers to a registered retail business, please present one of the following:
- Copy of Employee’s Payroll Check/Stub
- Personalized, Imprinted Business Card
- Copy of W-2 Form
- Company Credit Card With Employee and Store Name
We love children, however, for their safety and to maintain a professional atmosphere, parents are asked not to bring children to the market. Strollers are not allowed on the exhibition floors. To comply with Fire Marshall Regulations, we reserve the right to limit attendees to no more than three buyers per registered account.
P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y & I N D E M N I F I C A T I O N
Registration and/or participation in Silver Lining Productions Inc. events are an acknowledgement of personal responsibility and acceptance of the hold harmless agreement, both written and expressed.
Need Hotel Accommodations?
To make a reservation in the Metro-Michigan Market Group Block, contact Silver Lining Shows @ 248-348-7777.
Embassy Suites Hotel Livonia
19525 Victor Parkway
Livonia, Michigan 48152
I-275 at 169B Exit
Don’t delay making reservations!
There is the possibility of a sell out.